Words from our audience
- Please accept this gift towards your work. My husband has terminal cancer and is blessed on a daily basis by your broadcasts. We watch it together.Kent
- Once again find enclosed my donation, my widower's might as a way of expressing my gratitude for the tremendous service to humanity you people are rendering. May the Almighty God richly bless you and your family this Christmas season and beyond.London
- I am writing to thank you all for being a big part of my mam's life over the last years of her life. She died in June. Mother Angelica and the Masses and Joanna Bogle were her favourites. I have really enjoyed the Fatima stories and the Mass as I took my mam twice in the last years of her life. It was special to us as we met my husband there. Sadly he passed 10 years ago so watching Fatima was lovely too in that regard.Stockton-on-Tees
- Due to a current illness, I have found myself permanently at home, and unable to attend Holy Mass. I wish to Thank EWTN for daily Mass. especially this week the very inspiring Homily’s by Fr Wade Menezes, I have enjoyed them very much. Thank you and may God Bless you all.
- Thank you for all that you do to spread knowledge of the faith in the fulness of truth. May God continue to bless you and our Blesses Lady keep you.Swansea