Questions About Faith? Priest Answers Today’s Common Inquiries About Catholicism
By Jacqueline Burkepile
Do you have any questions about the Catholic faith?
On this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, Ryan Scheel, Fr. Rich Pagano, and Ryan DellaCrosse answer listener questions about Catholicism.
Fr. Rich Pagano also answers questions pertaining to current Catholic culture and helping a fallen-away child return to the Church.
The guys address these topics:
- Latin Mass restrictions and attending the Traditional Latin Mass
- The best way to respond to someone who says Our Lady sinned
- Catholic schools
- Pronouns for transgender persons
- Addressing mental health issues as a pastor
- How to help your child return to the Catholic Church
- And much more