The 5 Most Abused & Misinterpreted Bible Verses
By Jacqueline Burkepile
So many people take bible verses out of context!
In this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, Ryan Scheel, Fr. Rich Pagano, and Ryan DellaCrosse discuss “misused, abused, and misunderstood Bible verses, and put them back into their proper context.”
The guys discuss these topics:
- The most misused Bible verse
- The prosperity Gospel
- The verse athletes tend to misunderstand
They also discuss some of these bible verses:
- “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” (Phil. 4:13)
- ” For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.” (Matt. 18:20)
- “For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.” (Lk. 11:10)
- And much more!
Listen to the episode below: